Alpha Petroleum Resources Limited will conduct its business with a commitment to the safety and health of people and to the protection of the environment. Our Goals are – No Accidents, No Harm to People and No Damage to the Environment.
To accomplish this we will:
- Recognise the importance of safety, health and environmental factors as an integral part of our business.
- Design and manage all activities to avoid safety and health hazards associated with work places, to prevent pollution and to minimise environmental impacts.
- Comply with laws and regulations governing safety and environmental protection and the standards set by industry organisations to which we subscribe.
- Ensure that all personnel are aware of the Company’s safety and environmental goals and expectations and hold them accountable for their performance.
- Provide leadership, professional personnel and training to support this Policy.
- Monitor, evaluate and report safety and environmental performance.
- Participate in programmes designed to improve technology, laws and regulations.
- Seek continual improvement in safety and environmental performance by setting appropriate objectives and targets consistent with the aims of this Policy.