Safety, health and the evironment
Alpha Petroleum Resources Limited will conduct its business with a commitment to the safety and health of people and to the protection of the environment and inline with its role as Licensee, Field Operator and Well Operator.
Our Goals are – No Accidents, No Harm to People and No Damage to the Environment.
To accomplish this we will:
· Communicate the importance of effective safety, health and environmental management as an integral part of our business which is recognised and endorsed at the highest levels.
· Design and manage all our activities to ensure that HSE risks are identified and managed so that they are as low as reasonably practicable.
· Comply as a minimum with laws, regulations and obligations governing safety and environmental protection and the standards set by industry organisations to which we subscribe.
· Ensure that all personnel and Contractors who work for us and on our behalf are aware of the Company’s HSE goals and expectations and hold them accountable for their performance.
· Provide leadership, professional personnel and training to support this Policy.
· Monitor, evaluate and report safety and environmental performance and conduct internal audits.
· Participate in programmes and discussions with established Industry forums designed to improve technology, laws and regulations.
· Seek continual improvement in safety and environmental performance through management review and by setting appropriate objectives and targets consistent with the aims of this Policy.
Chief Operating Officer